shadow owl. p cool.
miST GIRAFFE I’M
….caw caw motherfucker…
Rain Raccoon dog.
WTF is a Raccoon dog?
wind ox! :D
River raccoon dog.
what- what the hell.
why do i get the weirdest shit when it comes to this stuff.
hana no inu - flower dog…? wait are you telling me I’m Hanatamago? lulz
Wind Lion, that is pretty awesome.
A Mist Raccoon Dog, eh?… Makes sense! XD
Ooooookay, apparently for whatever reason, I can’t access DA through Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox nor even Internet Explorer…
Either my PC is glitching or is it DA suffering the glitch OR being put through what they call “Updates” and “Renovations”?
Either way, I hope this problem gets resolved quickly cuz I mean, c’mon now! I’ve got an inbox to answer and clear as well as RPs to attend to… *groan* -_-;
Sorry, it’s eating away at my insides letting this thought fly by like nothing’s happened, and to be honest, I’m surprised the mutt managed to make me want to strap a clothespin to my tongue just to let it slide, and I will, since I’m not going to waste any time insulting, cutting up or even…
Just a gift I made for my good friend Hotfeet444. :) Thought I’d repay him for the lovely gift drawings he’s made me. ^_^
Here we see his OC Tony practicing his breathholding skills, but then he notices a pretty face reflecting off from his watch. Felicia as a mermaid! X3
Hope ya’ like it! :D
( BTW, pardon if I got his colors wrong by any chance, Tony. ^^; )
Tony (c) Hotfeet444
Felicia (c) Capcom
Deep-down bubble brush for GiMP (c) lifebtb
Anthro Princess Luna! X3
She tried out an interesting spell in the book which turned her into quite the eye-magnet! ^_^
Anyways, lemme’ fill you in on these two:
Noah is a grey mouse with high spirits, cool temper, crafty IQ and adventurous desires. However, just hearing the name of his dear friend Clara makes him melt! So yeah, he’s got the hots for her, even though he tries his hardest not to give in to his desire to tell her how he feels.
Clara is a white mouse, with a shy, but sweet disposition. She is the best friend and love interest of Noah and while she notices Noah acts a bit funny around her, she still holds him close as does he with her. She’s actually an old character I haven’t put to use for a LOOOONG time as well. But now back and better than before in my opinion. ^^
Hope ya’ like em’! ^_^
Noah, Clara (c) Me
It’s that time again… Time to recap why I always can’t help but slump into a pit of misery…
1. I always can’t help but feel all the energy I have for the day wastes in the blink of an eye.
2. My motivation to draw is always at the bottom of the barrel.
3. I always try promising stuff, but since my motivation and moral value is so low, I always feel I’m telling some sick lie.
4. My old neighborhood friends no longer talk to me, even when I talk to them. I don’t even bother anymore…
5. I always feel socially distanced from others. I feel the only TRUE friends I have are those online… It’s nice but… *sigh*
6. I always walk around my neighborhood to relieve myself of stress, as I do with bike riding. And yet it always grows back… Fuck me.
7. Whenever I feel like shit, I even develope the nerve to talk to others like shit… Why??? I always feel horrible when I do that!
8. Even when I browse the web or play with my PC games, I still get no satisfaction. Like a record player with a bump in the needle’s path playing it over and over and over…
And last but not least…
10. I’m a fucking joke…
So there ya’ have it… Now excuse me whilst I rot my brain cells with “Felix the Cat; The Movie”.
She’s actually a character I have in mind of featuring in a story I’m plotting at the moment. A story involving her search for a long-lost childhood friend, but at the same time, the hunt for a psychotic serial killer. Let’s just hope my motivation to write it steps forth… ^^;
She is a 16 year-old french neko whom was raised by a male anthro cat named Bernard Durant who gave her a home and raised her all her life ever since she had lost her actual parents in a riot that occured in the streets of Paris several years ago. At the age of 8, she was taught by Bernard certain means of self-defense and skill moves that every neko should have if they are to face the cruel world ahead…
She can be rather cold and cynical at times, but when you get to know her, her kind side opens up and warms you into her acceptance. Just don’t piss her off, simple as that. ^_^
Hope ya’ like her! =3